• The New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application allows undocumented students enrolled in eligible New Jersey colleges and universities to apply for state financial aid.

    Who should complete this application?

    Complete this application if you are not a United States citizen or eligible noncitizen and meet all of the following criteria;

    • Attended a New Jersey high school for at least three (3) years
    • Graduated from a New Jersey high school or received the equivalent of a high school diploma in New Jersey
    • Registered for Selective Service (male students only)
    • Are able to file an affidavit stating that you will file an application to legalize your immigration status or will file an application as soon you are eligible to do so
    How to Apply?