Hudson County Community College to Hold New Student Orientation for Incoming Students
Jennifer Christopher, 201-360-4061 -- Roger Jones, 201-200-1080 firstname.lastname@example.org
JERSEY CITY, N.J. / June 13, 2013 — Hudson County Community College will introduce incoming students to the HCCC experience at a New Student Orientation on Wednesday, July 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the College’s Culinary Arts Conference Center, 161 Newkirk Street.
Students will have an opportunity to meet other new enrollees, faculty and staff members; discover the services available to them at the College; learn what is expected of them; find out about campus activities and learn to access their College-issued email and MyHudson intranet accounts. They will also be able to register for their Fall 2013 courses.
Future orientation dates include:
• Wednesday, August 7, 2013 2:00 p.m., North Hudson Higher Education Center, 4800 Kennedy Boulevard., Union City (NHHEC)
• Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:00 p.m. (Culinary Arts Conference Center)
• Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:00 p.m. (Culinary Arts Conference Center)
• Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:00 p.m. (NHHEC)
• Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:00 a.m. (Culinary Arts Conference Center)
Students may pre-register for orientation by calling (201) 360-4160 – students may leave a voicemail message with full name, College-Wide ID number and email address. Students may also register on-site at each orientation.