Transfer Pathways


According to Student Loan Hero, the average New Jersey college student can save more than $20,000 by attending and graduating from a community college before transferring to a four-year school. HCCC graduates have many transfer options and we are here to help you with the process!

Transfer to a New Jersey State College or University

The Lampitt Law allows students to have a smooth transfer from a New Jersey community college to the New Jersey public four-year colleges and universities.

HCCC’s Partnerships with Four-Year Colleges and Universities

Students have many transfer options both inside and outside of New Jersey.

Where do I start with Transferring?

Our Transfer Guide answers many of the most common questions students have about transferring.


Contact Information

Students - Contact Advisement and Transfer 
70 Sip Avenue, 2nd Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201) 360-4150

College Partners - Contact Lisa Dougherty
70 Sip Avenue, 1st Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201) 360-4160