Tuition and Fee Estimates for School Year
School Year 2022 / 2023
Payment/Refund Information and Important Dates
You may make payments online, in person, or over the phone. Payments can be made online
at the MyHudson Portal.
Username: Your username is the First Initial + Last Name + Last 4 digits of Student ID
Password: Your temporary password is Date of Birth in MMDDYY format
A Deferred Payment Plan is offered to HCCC students, to assist in the payment of tuition
and fees and to secure classes for the semester. Students should be prepared to make
their first payment before the payment plan becomes active.
Payment Deadline for Summer I:
- Payment is due in full by the end of the term: Thursday, June 30, 2022
Payment Deadline for Summer II:
- Payment is due in full by the end of the term: Thursday, August 18, 2022
Payment Deadlines for Fall:
- If registered from the start of registration through Wednesday, August 31, 2022 must
pay in full, make payment plan arrangement, or have financial aid awards in place
by Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
- If registered after Wednesday, August 31, 2022, must pay in full, make payment plan
arrangement, or have financial aid awards in place at the time of registration.
- Students who do not make a payment or payment arrangements by the due date risk having
all classes dropped and will need to re-register within the published add/drop period.
- Students will not be reinstated after the add/drop period has ended.
- Students who register on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 or later will be financially responsible
for all charges and will not be dropped for non-payment.
- Please adhere to the published add/drop deadlines.
Late Registration Dates
- Summer: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Fall: Friday, August 26, 2022
Student Refund and Academic Calendar
Student Health Insurance
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid applicants must ensure that all paperwork is submitted before the payment
deadline. To check the status of your financial aid, please visit the MyHudson Portal.
How to Set Up Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit is the fastest, safest, and most convenient way to receive your refunds.
Enrolled students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit with these instructions.
Other Payment Methods
Out of County Chargeback Assistance
Third Party Billing
Students may be eligible for tuition waivers and/or discounted tuition:
HCCC Employees and their Dependents
Hudson County Employees
New Jersey National Guard members
1098-T Tax Form FAQ's
For Help Logging In
For assistance with logging into the MyHudson portal, please contact the ITS Help
Desk at (201) 360-4310 or ITSHelp@hccc.edu.
Journal Square Campus
70 Sip Avenue, Building A - 1st Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07306
North Hudson Campus
4800 Kennedy Blvd. - 1st Floor
Union City, NJ 07087