It's Easy to get to HCCC!
Hudson County Community College is proud to serve the community at multiple locations
throughout the county. Our Journal Square campus, North Hudson Campus, Secaucus Center,
and other locations are easily accessed via Hudson County's main streets and public
Directions to the Journal Square Campus in Jersey City, NJ
- By Car: Use Google Maps or another GPS by entering the address "70 Sip Avenue, Jersey City, NJ."
- By PATH Train: Take JSQ/33rd St. or WTC/Newark trains to Journal Square stop.
- By New Jersey Transit Buses to Journal Square Transit Center: 82, 83, 84, 86, 87, and 88.
Directions to the North Hudson Campus in Union City, NJ
- By Car: Use Google Maps or another GPS by entering the address "4800 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Union City, NJ."
- By Light Rail: West Side-Tonnelle Ave. train to Bergenline Ave. (at 49th Street).
- By New Jersey Transit Buses to Bergenline Ave. Transit Center: 22, 22X, 84, 86, 89, 156, 181, 88, 154.
Directions to the Secaucus Center in Secaucus, NJ
- By Car: Use Google Maps or another GPS by entering the address "1 High Tech Way, Secaucus, NJ."
Driving to HCCC? Here's where to Park:
Journal Square Campus
- Welcome Parking - 20 Enos Street (next to J Building). Students, faculty, and staff may park on a "first
come, first served" basis.
- Welcome Parking - 30 Journal Square (behind X Building).
- Bergen Avenue Parking - 871 Bergen Avenue (across from F Building).
- Impark-Square Ramp - 801 Pavonia Avenue (behind the Loews Theatre).
- Impark - 130 Sip Avenue (across from the Culinary Arts Conference Center).
North Hudson Campus
- Metered Parking:
- West New York Municipal Parking Lot: Bergenline Avenue, between 51st and 52nd Streets.
- Union City Parking Lot: Bergenline Ave. between 47th and 48th Streets