Holiday Market Event
Celebrate the Holidays with Hudson County Community College!
Each year HCCC’s Continuing Education Department plans an array of festively fun programs
and events for the holidays.
- The Small Business Virtual Pop Up Shop supports local vendors and artisans throughout
the holiday season
- Family bonding time is enjoyed at our holiday baking classes.
- Friends join to toast the season over a delicious meal with all the holiday fixings
at our festive dinner cooking class.
- A trip into Manhattan to photograph the holiday lights and learn how to edit your
photos like a pro.
- Family fun at HCCC’s Annual Holiday Market event, which has crafts, face painting,
Selfies with Santa, a magic show, gift vendors and more, all for FREE!
Programs and dates for the 2021 holiday season will be added soon.
For more information please contact Chastity Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Continuing Education
161 Newkirk Street, Room E504
Jersey City, NJ 07306